Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wootz .... =)

Woke up 6am in the morning today .. For the 1st time I send my dad to work with my mum .. Haha .. Drove all the way to One Utama and drop him off there .. After that drove all the way to Subang .. My mum drop me off at college and she went breakfast with one of her best friends..

The purpose of going to college today is to check my results .. Surprisingly got 1 High Distinction for Accounting, Distinction for English and Malaysian Studies and Credit for Microeconomics and Human Communication .. Was quite satisfied with my results cause barely study .. Hehe .. I told my mum the results she was very happy and call me to keep up the good work .. By the way she's flying to Australia tomorrow to visit my bro for 1 week and I get to drive for 1 week !!! Hehe ..

Hmm so after looking at the results, went to Sunway Pyramid with my college mates, of cause Vic was there .. =) .. First thing, watch the mummy Tomb of The Dragon Emperor, quite a nice show overall .. Haha .. After that went to Sakae Sushi and took lunch .. 1st time going in there, makes the hell of out me for being jakun .. Lol .. After lunch, we started loitering and Vic found her shirt was stained, and I bought her a T-shirt and she changed after that .. Then we continue loitering then some of my college mates wanted to go back ..

End of the day left me Li Hoe,Yuki,Denise,me and Vic .. We decided to hang out at Li Hoe's place .. He brought us around to tour around his house, cause we are planning to have a party in his house next thursday .. =) .. We played monopoly and is been awhile since I played monopoly .. Haha .. But the skills and luck is still there, even though we played half way but it was really fun ..

Today really have a lot of fun time hanging out with them , especially with Vic .. Hehe .. =) .. But then caught some1 red handed in Sunway Pyramid .. Lucky I saw them .. Hehe .. I guess you know who you are .. =Þ .. Supposingly busy but then GGfied .. Hehe .. Not hard feelings ya ?? Was doing the same thing as you did .. So we are equal .. Hehe .. Settle k?? =) ..

Really want to thank Vic for sending me all the way to Kelana Jaya Station, sumore is like 1st time let girl send me to station .. So nice of her .. =) .. But next week I will be the one driving her around .. I hope I can drive safely cause it is goin 2 be the 1st time on the road without babysitting .. Wish me luck .. =) .. Thanks ..

Thats All For now .. =) ..

No comments: