Friday, August 1, 2008

Pfft .. ><

How come everytime I tried to be honest and end up making things worse .. I don't know what went wrong .. Sometimes is rather to hide things then telling it out because when truths are told people tend to worry whether we are doing the right thing ..

I really am sorry to tell it out a sudden but then I think I was trying to do the right thing .. I want to make sure the route to your place, don't want to get lost and kept you waiting at your home ..

I am truly sorry for doing this kind of thing, but I don't know this kind of things will pissed you off .. I don't know whats the reason behind it, or maybe because I tell you things very sudden .. Pfft .. >< ..

The word sorry is all I can say to you, whether you want to forgive me it all depends on you .. Nothing much to be said I guess .. >< .. But then I can assure you that this kind of things would not happen for the 2nd time cause it is really making a fool out of myself and is like hell when I tried to explain everything to you but then you didn't even reply one of my sms .. But that doesn't matter to me, cause what most important now is you forgive me and I'm looking forward what I'm waiting all the while .. >< .. and really hope this thing won't make our relationship move on

p/s : Whether you read today's blog or not, it doesn't matter .. But what I wrote today was mainly for you and trying to explain to you .. =) ..

No comments: