Monday, August 25, 2008

The new one.

Hallo to this blog readers, I'm Victoria, the so called co-blogger for Mr. Joe Lee. Yeah, I was the one who update his blog that day and I was trying to keep low profile as a co-blogger

Now, Mr. Joe had invited me as his author and I accepted cause not good to reject right? (I mean certain stuff okay) So now, I shall spam his blog since he is very lazy busy, not an active blogger unlike me and also he need inspiration to blog. Hah!

Therefore, my duty as his co-blogger is to make this blog alive or maybe not-so-dead.

By the way, his college life is kinda boring (i think) and he don't like his English lecturer. What a doink.


Oh yeah, since I got nothing else to blog. I shall promote my blog as well.


Do free to visit my blog by clicking this



Free advertising! Haha. Thanks Mr. Joe :)


Oh sorry if this post is too colourful ya. I dislikes non-colourful stuff :P









p/s - Nice to meet you all :D

No comments: