Monday, August 25, 2008

Motivate, Motivator and Motivations .. =)

What makes people wining and aiming for gold in the recent 2008 Olympics ?? What lies between those world record breaking is motivation .. Motivations come from various points, not only from the coaches ..

I'm not going to talk about the Olympics .. Haha .. =) .. Yeah so basically motivations are the things that put us on drive and achieving things that we wanted .. I'm trying to say that I was fat during secondary, but for now no trying to be boastful or what somehow I slimmed down like 10Kg .. It's a very great achievement for me .. Cause I always wanted to be fit, haha .. What motivates me back then?? Credits of cause goes to National Service , but what truly motivates me is myself, cause I'm kinda fed up with myself being a pathethic fat ass with no talents .. Haha .. Truely hated myself back then, now at least I'm fit and glad to wear things that I wanted(yeah for 17 years I finally get to wear jeans), doing things more freely ..

So now being fit is one thing, at least you people are more confident with me, cause sometimes size do really matters .. Lol .. For now what makes me work even harder to look good is this particular motivation .. Alright this motivation is Victoria , yeap is her again .. Haha .. =) .. Cause she's likes guys that are tall and I'm short .. So basically I've been jumping for 3000 times on the rebounder for almost everyday , going for soccer but I din't go for swimming although it do helps a lot in growing tall .. Haha .. Yeah the drive in me is so automatic that I can just do anything to somehow impress her or other people .. Or maybe push myself more to the limits, see how it goes .. Hehe

What I wanted to emphasise is whenever you do something, there are always things that motivates you behind your back .. You people may not realise it cause sometimes we just do things blindly as told but we are doing this for our own good or others ?? Thats the question you must ask yourself ?? Sometimes you don't need others to motivate you, cause the best motivator is always you .. But for me I haven't been pushing myself for the past 17 years cause I was a pathethic looser, telling myself I can do it but end up failing to do so .. Haha ..

As we know as the world rotates on its origin each day, things change .. People can change, and now I've changed .. =) .. The motivator in me + the motivation , is really a good combo that changed me so much .. Haha .. So what I hope for now is being really tall and fit, my target is at least 180cm, is a height that I wanted to achieve in 3 years time since guys ends their puberty at the age of 21 .. =) .. People says that once your tall, you will eventually go slimmer, isn't that killing 2 birds with 1 stone or (2 stones with 1 bird .. Lol is a Chuck Norris Fact) .. Haha ..

Next what stuns me is changes that I have seen just only , once a darn hot girl, has changed into a not so hot girl but still hot due to some reasons I guess .. =P .. Yeah, Victoria really amazes me, making me kept staring at her younger age picture for so freaking long .. p/s I'm sorry , just can't help it .. I like her looks when she was younger but nevertheless looks doesn't matter, personalities that really matters for me .. =) .. She really wants to be back to the shape, and I think she can do it cause she has her own motivator and motivations .. Haha .. Don't ask who is the person as in her motivation .. Kept it private and confidential .. Haha .. You guys can go check her out in her blog header(2nd row 1st picture btw the pretty girl beside her is her younger sis) .. =) .. Better late then never, cause once she turns hot, guys will just drool .. Lol .. Or maybe is just my point of view .. Hoping you guys out ther give some feedbacks at my chatter box ..

Is getting late for now .. I have classes 8.30am .. Lol .. Am still here updating my blog cause of my dear Special Friend Victoria .. =) .. Haha .. Adios peeps .. I guess my blog is alive again .. =) .. To some bloggers out there, please keep your blog alive, Lol .. Don't make it dead or semi-dead .. It's boring you know sometimes keep looking at the same old post for like so many months .. You know who you are .. Hehe .. I hope I'm not only saying others, cause I don't want my blog to be dead but then there is always my saviour, Victoria .. Credtis go to her .. =) .. Ciao ciao ..

No comments: