Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Start .. =)

Tomorrow is a big day cause is going to be a new start .. =) .. My 2nd semester official start on Monday cause tutorials and lectures commences, the previous days not really counted .. Haha .. I missed the things that I did for the whole of last week, driving around cause is so cool .. Pfft >< .. I'm going back to public transport , which I kinda missed it .. Lets just hope I get to drive to Subang again .. =)

So basically every new semester there is a new resolution, and yeah my resolutions for this semester is to get better grades aim for distinction or high distinction for every subjects which are Advance Accounting, Advance English, Business Communication, Business Mathematics, and Moral Studies .. Is always easy to pass but then to score seems to be hard , I like the challenge and will do the very best that I can to achieve good results to obtain the scholarship ..

Just now had a hair cut .. My aunt did it for me, credits go to her cause really made my hair yeng .. Haha .. Don't know what others think about it .. Cause I know self praise is no praise .. =) .. Too bad I don't want to take pictures, cause according to someone I don't look good in pictures n I must agree with tat person .. Haha ..

I have to keep on track with studies , don't want to repeat some mistakes that I did in 1st semester .. I too used to last minute studying, it really sucks, it do helps but not much cause my determination to get better scores is very high for this semester .. Of cause I won't be studying at all times, I don't want to be a NERD !!!! I want to have fun at the same time, study is my 1st priority .. =) .. Actually student's main priority is to study , I guess you guys and gals know it well .. Enough Said .. Haha ..

I also made some promises to myself .. 1st things 1st , grow TALLER , which means jump more on the rebounder .. Haha .. Next, is to spend more time exercising , need to keep fit as well . Haha .. Spend less time on gaming, but I need to chat with people .. Lol .. Sleep early wake up earlier to do some exercise before going to college .. Must be active in college as well .. Maybe joining more clubs .. Haha .. See how things goes .. Cause my new timetable is kinda nice .. =) .. Starts at 8.00 or 8.30 then ends at 2 .. So basically thats my promises to myself, if I can't do it , how could i fufill people's promises like I promised my friends .. Haha ..

The previous post that I stated SMM is my last tourney, I guess it won't be the last cause I'm not goin to join, some problems with the team members and we barely can find time to train .. Haha .. So is bye bye to serious DOTA and tourneys .. No regrets and disappointments .. I think after so many years of DOTA , is time to leave the world of DOTA , cause I'm getting bored nowadays playing with NOOBS and can't beat the PROS .. Haha .. I'm always in the middle .. Lol .. But leaving is kinda hard, sometimes when friends ask to join them for games, just join .. I don't want to be dead bored studying .. Haha ..

I guess thats all for now .. Time to watch Badminton .. Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan .. Ciao .. =)

No comments: