Friday, August 15, 2008

Bad Day ??

Somehow your having a bad day ?? Who on Earth doesn't have a bad day ?? We know very well that things just don't go like what we wanted .. =) .. I'm not good at comforting people when they are having bad days .. But then if I tried to help you out, wouldn't it be better ?? Sometimes is best to leave you people alone but then as a Special friend I can't just stand and see you having a tough time ..

Yeah sometimes, you may feel that friends are trying to be "Keh Poh Chi" , but if you think from prespective, what are friends for ?? .. As far as I know friends are always there for you,but then it also depends what kind of Friends you have .. But I doubt that not every friend you know will really take the initiative to ask and help you out ..

It sounds stupid when you're trying to say you're dragging your friend down to share your problems .. Moreover we know that sharing is caring .. And yeah the mail that Darren send, it is pretty pretty pretty meaningful ..

When we share laughter,
There's twice the fun;
When we share success,
We've surpassed what we've done

When we share problems,
There's half the pain;
When we share tears,
A rainbow follows rain.

When we share dreams,
They become more real;
When we share secrets,
It's our hearts we reveal.

If we share a smile,
That's when our love shows;
If we share a hug,
That's when our love grows

If we share with someone
On whom we depend,
That person is always
Family or friend

And what draws us closer
And makes us all care,
Is not what we have,
But the things we share


I have nothing much to add on cause is all in you, you're the one that always hides things from people, you said you would share but then I wouldn't blame you .. Somethings are way too personal to share with .. Seriously, every tear you drop, I hope I can help you wipe those tears away as a Special friend ..

I don't want to see you being emo and can't concentrate on your studies, I know you have great aims, but if all these things are bothering, I can assure you, you barely can succeed .. But then I will be always there for you helping you out whenever you need me or you're down and is a promise that I will never break .. =) ..

All I can say is The Biggest Choice You'll Ever Make Is Who You Choose To Be .. =) .. And lastly When You Can,You might. When you must, you will .. =)

I hope this video can help you in getting over ur Bad Day cause this video features something you like .. =) .. Last and not least .. Good Luck and Have Fun in everything you do for now and your future undertakings .. =)


No comments: