Sunday, August 3, 2008

Disappointed ><

Why is that whenever I planned something is tends to fail ??? Why Why Why ?? Can someone answer me pls !!! Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I planned to meet up with Vic tomorrow and go to college to teach Yuki but then my dad just told me that he needs to use the car ... This is so ****ed up !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really disappointed and I know Vic is disappointed with me .. >< .. I don't know why there are so many things happened recently .. The other day I made her angry, today I make her disappoint .. These things are seriously killing me !!!! Just now was kept thinking and almost bang a car !!!! It was a really close shave, luckily dad was there to alert me .. >< .. Pfft ..

I don't think I deserve to be in a relationship .. I think I have done more bad deeds compare to good deeds .. Then when comes to these things, I don't think I really can succeed .. There are always obstacles, I have went through a lot of obstacles but I think I will be blocked soon and barely can hold on any longer ..

No comments: