Saturday, August 30, 2008

Half Dead but Happy .. =)

Sorry for not updating the blog for 2 days .. Just that I'm busy .. Haha .. So basically it was a tiring friday .. I woke up 6am in the morning and yet I'm still blogging now .. 19 hours without sleeping, but still did not break my personal record .. =) .. Haha ..

I woke up 6am but left house around 6.30 and reached college around 8am, had a very full breakfast in ss19 before i go to college .. After that classes ended at 11.30 and went straight to the resource centre to finish our proposal .. After finishing the proposal went to Inc in ss2 to play 2 rounds of Dota with Weng Tat and his friends .. And is his 18th Birthday .. A day different from me .. Haha .. I wished him over in msn just now and hopes he likes the gift that I bought for him last week .. =) ..

So after cc, he dropped me at Kelana Jaya LRT Station, as I have to head back to Sunway Pyramid to have dinner with Mr.Lucas aka Mao aka Whitey aka Hooi Kah Mun , as he invited us to join him for dinner for the celebration of his birthday .. I spend 3 hours roaming in Sunway Pyramid as I arrived early .. >< .. Spend time walking here and there, looking at people around, is kinda fun thou but then just couldn't stand it when see some couples are just so loving .. Haha .. After roaming around, decided to head to the arcade and just sit down and watched people having fun .. Haha ..

Around 7.30, Ho arrived in SP, he was pissed off cause he can't find parking and jammed all the way, so chatted with him since never really sat down and chatted with him .. =) .. Around 9pm all of them arrived, they are Lai, Ho, Min Ray, Theng , Justin, Ee Shan and Nigel .. So we had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai .. Nice food thou .. =) .. So basically chated and joked around .. Really have a great time eating with them, so can say is worth spending and waiting the whole day just for this dinner .. Haha .. Mr.Lucas wanted to treat us for the dinner, but we turned him down and paid for what we ate .. =) .. I guess next time when he really earns more we will just make him pay for us .. Haha .. =) ..

Guess thats all for now .. =) .. Will always remember this kind of days that we really had much much fun .. =) .. Nites for now .. =) ..

No comments: