Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coooool .. =)

College was tiring these days .. Maybe because I didn't sleep well these days .. Every night even I sleep early, I just can't sleep >< , eyes are shut but the brain is always thinking about a lot of stuffs >< ..

Today college end early .. So went for lunch with Denise, owe her a treat for her achievement few months back .. =) .. Went to Mdm.Kwan for lunch, I loved the nasi lemak there .. Really nice .. =) .. Chated a lot of things with her, eventhough is the 1st time having lunch with her, so is kinda good .. =) .. She wanted to watch Mirrors but I turned her down cause am really tired and busy with assignments, you all know I don't do things last minute, so I really need to prepare for my 1st assignment, oral presentation which is due in 3 weeks time .. Maybe I have other reasons to turn her down, but I think I shall kept it to myself and hope everyone understands .. =) ..

p/s sorry Denise .. Next time we still can meet up and do more things together .. =)

After lunch, Denise went to look for her friend and I went back home .. =) .. Hmm .. Really sleepy now, I think I need some rest .. Thats all for now ..

No comments: