Monday, August 18, 2008

Emotions

Emotions are always portrayed, either directly or indirectly .. Sometimes emotions will bring someone down, or maybe the other way round .. Emotions definitely will control someone .. =)

Today I saw a friend of mine, totally a different her .. =) .. Never see her so happy before , seriously she's damn hyper today .. It's good to see her that happy, as a friend really felt glad for her .. =) .. The reasons?? I shall keep it a secret .. =) ..

Okay back to the topic .. Emotions are basically feelings, feelings just popped up whenever you're doing something or not .. Sometimes you can see people being emo here and there, actually I think that when someone is emoing is better to leave them alone .. No point asking them are they okay or not, and telling them don't be emo and stuffs .. It's been awhile since I last emo, I really don't like the feeling when I'm emo .. I just don't want the emotions to control me .. I want to control my emotions .. =)

Sometimes I just feel like making people to feel sympathy towards me and care for me more, but those kind of feelings are freaking fake .. I never do this kind of things cause I know if the friend finds out I'm faking and begging for sympathy I'm really done for and my friends definetly chuck me to the nearest rubbish bin .. It's not an essential way to draw my friends closer to me , even though some friends are seriously caring out there .. Really appreciate and wanted to give credits for those that cared for me for passed few years and for now .. =) .. Basically they care for me cause I care for them, I think these indeed is those good deeds that I did recently or during the pass .. =) ..

Hmm .. Nothing much to add on cause am really running dry of ideas, and kinda tired .. So I think I will stop right here .. =) ..

No comments: