Friday, July 4, 2008

I really can't take it anymore >< ...

Every assigment has finished .. Is a sign of relieved !! =) .. But now there are more things bothering me, its about those unfortunate events that happen in my recent life .. I kept all inside my heart, wasn't to sure whether to let it out or nt .. I really can't take it anymore , why are these things happening to me all the time ??

Every time when I was to take a step ahead, they will be always an obstacle that will prevent me from doing so ?? Why is that so ?? Why Why Why ?? Is not once but is like countless, is it because of karma ?? I was really frustrated when all these things happen to me, I tried to calm myself down by motivating myself. It do helps but actually it just make myself feel better but not make things solve .. Why is it have to be my friends that are my obstacles ?? Why should I be the one that always have to give in ?? Was it because I was told from young that giving in will make the world a better place ?? Or was it because I was stupid not to grab chances when I was supposed to ..

I know I put game as my priority, and maybe cause me to be a failure .. I know how to set my priorities cause I know which is important, but people just see it as my main priority and won't change if something new comes to my life .. Sometimes they just judge people like judging a book by its cover .. Sometimes I was kinda fed up with this kind of people, why can't they spend a lil more time understanding others, and really know more the people and no just judging people by looks ..

Why I don't grab chances when I ought to have them ?? There are many reasons and is kinda personal .. I should have taken my good friend's advice, starting making the move don't wait till it's to late .. But now it's really too late, I might still have the chance but I don't think I can make it cause I'm so left out behind .. Today is a really good example, maybe passion overshadowed what my wants .. Passion for games of cause that really overcomes my real intentions .. If people understands it, I will be damn grateful but of cause I' not worth anyone to understand ..

Now the question is whether I should go for it or not ?? It is a commitment sooner or later I will have .. Without it or not it really doesn't matter to me, but sometimes it does bother me .. These things are always bothering when I'm very comfortable with life .. The saying life is never a bed of roses is true .. I guess I just have to step back, focus on what I am suppose to do and not disappoint my parents .. I think that is better not to go for it, cause I feel that some things are meant to be not mine .. =) ..

The happy me in college is ain't happy deep down in my heart .. I always portray a cheerful me just to put aside these things that bother me, I just chuck it aside and don't really solve it .. But when I'm feeling free I will sort of look back to those things and make me emo but I never show my emo side of me .. =) ..

I guess I just have to say good luck and have fun .. =) .. Favourite quote .. I just can say better luck for me next time .. =) .. Thats all for now .. =0 .. Tomorrow go relax and play basketball with my mates .. =) .. Make myself happy and forget about all those unfortunate events .. I was kinda the grateful that I have my secondary groups of friends .. =) .. I really can get a lot of fun from them .. and another thing that I really agree the quote out of sight , out of mind .. So at least I can try to forget about it .. =) ..

I really hope that someone out there understands what my feelings are .. =0 .. But anyways but study mode will be activated tomorrow or something for sure I will notify about it .. A time to concentrate and forget about everything other than studies .. =) ..

No comments: