Sunday, July 6, 2008

Disturbed ><

My study mode was disturbed today .. Woke up around 11am cause slept at 2am .. >< .. My mum told me that we have to go have lunch with my uncle and his family to celebrate my uncle's 66th birthday .. =)

Today spent whole day outside, from 12pm-5pm .. Did not get to study .. But I managed read a book on Warren Buffett,a person that I look up .. =0 .. I guess u all know about him .. Back from the birthday party, as usual go for soccer .. Again no time to study .. >< .. Dinner and watch tv till 10.30 .. Lol ..

This is so call my study mode >< .. I guess today will not be my study mode day, cause I'm so disturbed with the birthday party, cause most of my time was spent there >< .. The actual study mode will officially start tomorrow ..So today will chat with friends or maybe game .. See how it goes .. Tomorrow onwards will be on full force .. =)

No comments: