Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back From Genting

Sorry for updating the blog today .. Yesterday was too tired, so did not update about my Genting trip.. Genting trip was really fun cause I never had so much fun in my 17 years and 11 months of my life ..

It was a really a stepping stone of my life, cause I had never really do the things that I did .. It wasn't easy to do it, till I really did it .. Lol .. =) .. I am now patiently waiting, till she say yes .. =) .. Hehe ..

I think I did the right thing and learn how to grab chances .. The pass really teaches me a lesson .. This is the chance that I can't blew it, this kind of things won't drop from the sky like the rain .. =) ..

I waiting to grab pictures from Victoria .. Only a few pictures .. =) .. Just me and her of cause .. =) .. Cause I spend most of the time with her, even though it was supposed to be a class trip .. =) ..

Thats all for now, I'm busy doing my dad's work .. Will finish it off a.s.a.p then he won't bug me no more .. At least I can have peaceful holidays and I have plans for this holiday and hope I can go according to plans ..



No comments: