Friday, July 18, 2008

Yepee !!!!

Alright .. Finally is over .. =) .. My finals is over .. Having 3 months break starting today .. Many things happen for the pass few days .. But I'm kinda lazy to talk about it, only those that know, knows what happen .. Lol .. =)

Today most of my friends came out of the exam hall early, all looking confident compared to other subjects .. Haha .. =) .. After that, we decided to watch Dark Knight .. It was a movie that really worth watching .. Guys and Gals , head to your nearest cinema now and go watch it !!!! Hahaha .. Today, I spent most of my classmates lunch, cause I taught this might be the last chance that me and my classmates sit down together and have lunch together .. Cause my class will be splitting .. My college mates know it well .. =) ..

After the movie, me and Weng Tat head back to Asia Cafe and have training sessions with Ho and Justin .. Getting buffed up for tomorrow's ICCG 2008 .. ICCG 2008 here We come .. Lol .. Really hope can performed the very best and win this tourney .. Crave for a tourney champ for a long time already .. Or maybe in the top 4 or something .. =) .. Like I promised, if really win this tourney, will spent my college mates when we are at genting .. =) ..


No comments: