Sunday, July 27, 2008

Work Work

Work work ready to work .. Haha .. Sounds familiar for Warcraft 3 players .. Haha .. Yea thats me for now .. I've been doing my dad's work for the pass few days .. But today I was surprised cause my dad gave me rm50 for helping him to work .. All the while I helped him work , he has not been given me a single cent .. Haha .. =)

Hmm, is like so many days since I have waited for the answer .. But for sure I will continue waiting for the answer .. I told Vic 3 years is the longest I can wait .. I really can wait that long, cause I have been waiting for 2 years for an uncertain answer why not 3 years for a confirmed answer .. I know many of you will be shock but this is me .. =) .. Why 3 years ?? My degree will finish in like 3 years ++ and after that I will be working and stuff .. Then the another part of my life is coming , and of cause it will be a different thing ..

What makes me wait so long ?? Cause I really have found the right girl for me .. =) .. Don't think any1 can replace her for now .. She not those hot girls or something , she is not those that is very smart or something .. What amuses me that, she is that kind of girl that really makes me feel comfortable with .. =) .. She appreciates what I've done for her, she knows how i feels .. The list is like so long .. If I start writing I don't think I can finish it .. Lol .. Of cause everyone have the right partner in his/her life and praise them .. I think she is the right one for me .. =) ..

Sometimes when you found the right one, you will not compare others with them .. It really doesn't matter cause, the right one maybe the perfect one to us even though nothing is perfect in the world .. Even though is kinda early to start this kind of relationship, but I think I should have one now .. Cause she really did changed me a lot and I changed part of my lifestyle cause of her ..

I know it sounds stupid, but my pass lifestyle wouldn't bring me far if I kept going on .. But for now I am changing it, I am now towards the next level of education .. I don't want to blow the chance and hope I can succeed in the future .. The gamer in me is going to fade soon, I finally realise that I have wasted so much time in my previous years of my life .. Haha .. But I can say that I never regretted it .. =) ..

I guess the last tourney that I gona join is the SMM Dota competition .. No matter what the results are I'm happy for it .. I will not go on serious gaming anymore .. Maybe 1 or 2 games with Justin and the others in a week .. I really want to focus in studies .. Of cause must have fun, we can't be studying at all times .. Haha .. Smart students know that well .. But again we really to manage time well .. It is very very important, because time is so crucial and is not worth wasting .. Everything we do, we really need to know whether is worth doing for or not ..

I did a lot of things Vic for the pass 2 months .. I think what I did is worth doing for because I really want to be her .. I can't just say that I want to be with her, everything you want, we have to do something and go for it .. We can't sit back and wait till the things come to us .. =) .. The money won't drop from the sky so easily .. Unless you are the luckiest person on earth, and everything you want comes so easily just like snapping the fingers .. =) ... Who doesn't want to be that ?? =) ..

All I can say is I really love Vic more then I could say and really hope to be with her for as long as I lived .. I may not know what will happen in the future, but I will cherish every moment now with Vic as now we still can see each other .. When it comes to later both of us, have our own dreams and we need to go for our dreams .. We can't be compromising each other and giving up our dreams .. Sometimes our dreams are the ones that hold us back in a relationship but it also can work out if we really love each other and meant for each other .. =) .. It is really important that we cherish what is around us rather then regretting the lost after that ..

I know my blog is like full of words and has no picture .. Sorry readers >< .. Haha .. I think I need to take more pictures .. Most importantly is pictures with Vic .. =) ..
I manged to grab some pictures from Vic



No comments: