Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy .. ><

I am very busy doin my dad's work .. His work load is increasing, I have no choice but to help him out with his work .. I am trying to finish it a.s.a.p don't want to drag it too long ..

I miss Vic very much even though is I last her on Tuesday .. Seriously never miss someone so much .. >< .. Now I really know how it feels when you all really misses someone .. =) ..

One thing is pitiful, that I want to meet up with her but I don't have a car .. Lol .. Mum is still not ready to let me drive yet .. Is like 3 weeks till college start, I might have to miss Vic for 3 weeks .. Ahhhhhhh, any1 of you can lend me a car pls ?? Lol .. >< ..

I guess I have to look at the pictures we taken in Genting .. At least will ease the pain .. Lol .. =) .. We went there 3 days 2 night but I only took 4 pictures with Vic .. Funny rite .. Lol .. ><

Here are the pictures



No comments: