Monday, July 28, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. =)

Days are getting better with the presence of Vic .. The lonely me is no more lonely .. =) .. Really have to give credits to her .. =) .. The whole day I can msg her and talk about a lot of stuff .. Is been awhile since I did that, sometimes I do sms guy friends .. But not as much .. Lol .. Sounds gay rite ?? Lol

Alright back to the point .. I finally finish dad's work .. Hopes he doesn't add the work load .. Now I am relieved .. =) .. Now I can have a peace of mind for my holidays .. Lalalalala ..

I don't know when I will start training for SMM Dota .. 2 members are busy for exams .. and one of them is in China .. Hmm .. Don't know whether got the drive to play for SMM or not, the grand prize is like rm36k which means rm7.2k per team member .. Of cause when you win is not really for the money, is the fame you earned .. Haha ...

No comments: