Thursday, July 3, 2008

Its Coming !!!!!!

Today exams outlines are out, one for english and the other was Human Communication .. Both exams outlines are pretty tough , is easy to pass but not to score .. Most of my mates looked worried cause of the outline, I was cool cause I know its not that hard .. =) .. I aimed for at least distinction for every subject that I study .. I know I can do it , and left only 1 week for me to study .. I shall be on study mode , nothing can really bother me , not even DOTA !! .. Lol >< ..

I think my study mode will be activated >< this Saturday as everything has finished .. Last assignment is Malaysian Studies presentation which is tomorrow .. So I'm going to leave note that I will not be updating my blog till I finish my finals on 17th of July ..

Today I was confirmed that , our class AI 5 & 6 will not be together anymore .. Although I knew them for 3 months, but I am sure to miss them as I really have fun bullying them, talking to them, making jokes , making fun .. Lol .. 3 months of this fun stuff .. I really won't forget my AI5 friends .. But I pity the guys next semester cause its only 3 guys(Chris, Darren, Pig Farmer) and 9(YF,Yuki,Vic,Su Ling,Teni,Lih Yun,Soo Hua,Mei Kwan,Smile) girls studying together, they will be the minorities .. 1/3 of the total .. Lol .. Poor guys >< !!!!! ..
But at least we are still under the same roof and for sure will bump into each other .. =) .. and of cause the next LAN subject moral studies for the next sem ..

Actually we planed to go to Ledang during our semester break but due to some reasons we couldn't make it .. I was hoping to go somewhere nearer like Genting, this trip is underplaning as well .. Hope everything goes right and we are off to Genting .. =) .. Fingers Crossed .. xP

Friends all always very cool, they do light up our lives but not all of them are the same .. So it's really important to know who are our true friends and we need to appreciate them .. =) .. I do appreciate most of my friends(secondary friends) cause they are really cool and they are worth to spend time with together .. and most of them have the same interest .. DOTA .. =)

Alright I think I will stop right here, get ready for my MS presentation .. =) .. I will post a blog to reconfirmed my study mode ..




No comments: