Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 down 1 to Go !!!!!

Alright .. Things are getting easier now .. Journal passed up, human communication presentation down !!! .. Cool man .. Hehe ..

Friday is Malaysian Studies presentation, today I separated the task to those guys, hope they can really do their homework and not repeat what has happened to the other group >< ..

Was kinda satisfied with Ms. Malini's comments .. So true that it hit right the point thou is pain in the ass .. Lol .. Make I should changed a bit of myself and become a better me >< ..

2molo my class starts at 2 but I have to college early .. No choice cause follow chun ren .. =) ..

Finals starts at 14 but I haven't start studying or revise my subjects .. Guess back to old lifestyle doing last minute revision .. I really wana study !!!!! Haha .. Ok I think i shall stop here and do my accounts exercise ..



No comments: