Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm coOl ..

Today went out to play basketball with my friends .. Was freaking fun and it really helps in forgetting all my problems .. After basketball when to Madam Kwan in KLCC for lunch .. After lunch, went to Tbun with Ho and Justin .. =) .. Did a little bit of training ... Later on we went back to each other's home .. =0

Wasn't expecting any people to message me, cause I rarely chat with people throught the phone .. Was kinda touched at least, Vic chatted with me about my blog .. Thanks for everything .. =) .. Chated with for quite some time till now ... Just feel nice chatting with her ..

Anyways my study mode will be officially activated tomorrow .. So I will be off till 18 of July .. Will not go online unless my mum needs to chat with my dad, anything just contact me .. =) ..

Thats all for now .. =) .. Cheers ..






No comments: