Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Changes .. =)

In our everyday life, things can change .. =) .. Some changes are good and some are bad .. But at all cost , changes are always good in a sense that it helps us to be a better person .. I gona talk about the things that I have changed in the pass 3 months .. And all these changes are because of this girl, Vic .. =)
Here is the list :

  • From stubborn to not so stubborn
  • From not caring to caring
  • From not understanding to understanding
  • From not loving to loving
  • From lazy to hardworking
  • From gamer to less gamer
  • From impatient to patient
  • From not styling my hair to styling my hair
  • From not knowing how 2 dress properly to knowing how to dress properly
  • From fat to fit
  • From short to tall (p/s she is taller then me ><>
  • From shouting at parents to not shouting at them anymore since I start knowing Vic
  • From spendthrift to thrifty
  • From not learning how to appreciate to appreciating
  • From timid to brave
  • From shy to more confident
  • From not knowing how to start conversations with girls to knowing how to
  • From no guts to call girls through the phone to have tons of guts
  • From being lonely to being accompanied
  • From being a bully to being a non-bully
  • From giving chances to others to learn to grab chances
  • From not knowing how to talk to know how to sweet talk
  • From not knowing how to wins a girl heart to know to do so
  • From lying to keeping promises

In 2 months, I have changed so much .. I am really really delighted and would like to give credits to Vic .. =) .. Without Vic, I wouldn't changed so much for my own good, from the changes I stated above, me and my parents relationship is getting better .. Is really been awhile since I had this happy feeling cause back in those days, is like hell when I'm at home ..

Vic is the kind of girl that really appreciates what I did for her, even is a small little gift that is cheap .. She appreciates it as though it was something worth a millions .. I know I am not any handsome guy or rich guy's son but to Vic it doesn't matter, cause she knows what I did for her .. =) .. I can rate her 10/10 .. Thats all I can say .. =)





No comments: