Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged by Justin

Tagged by Justin.

1. Six people to tag.

  • Victoria
  • Theng
  • Darren Lee
  • Ming Wai
  • Shuang Fu
  • Anyone ?? Lol

2. Six things I'm passionate about.
  • Spending time with the people I love.
  • DOTA
  • Soccer
  • Getting into trouble. Well, most of the time.
  • Basketball
  • Swimming

3. Six things I say too often.
  • Baby Piggy
  • Go Go Go
  • Wtf you doing ??
  • Pfft
  • ****
  • Lets skip class

4. Six books I've read recently.
  • Human Communication
  • Microeconomics
  • Introduction to Accounting
  • Pengajian Malaysia
  • Warren Buffet
  • Academic English

5. Six songs I can listen to again and again.
  • Everything I do, I do it for you - Bryan Adams
  • Have you really loved a woman - Bryan Adams
  • Superman - Five for Fighting
  • Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  • Zui Jing
  • Falling More In Love With You



6. Six things I learnt in the past year.
  • Forgive and forget those who have treated you badly
  • Friendship is not built in a day but years ..
  • Trusting a person means giving all you have towards him/her
  • Loving somebody is not easy as we thought
  • It takes a lot of courage to tell what you really feel towards a girl, and would like to have a relationship with her
  • The hardest things of all is rejection but if you are open minded and look at things differently, rejection is only the dust on the table, you wipe away when u want it to

No comments: