Monday, September 29, 2008

Holidays or Boredays??

Lol .. Holidays are boring .. I don't know why ?? Since last semester's holidays also felt the boredom ..(not all the days in last sem are boring *winks*) .. Sometimes really can't find the things to do that ease the boredom, I don't know why .. Maybe for the pass 17 years of my life, I've been very very very lifeless .. Haha .. I don't really have much to do at home besides ESTP .. ( Eat Sleep TV Play) .. Lol .. Hmm .. Boring >< ..

I don't really want to work as this age, even if I want to work I would want to work as those that are related to my field .. And I'm sure at this age I couldn't find jobs as I'm inexperience and no qualification .. Haha .. And about studies, I'm not those study type, everyone knows that well .. Even though I have assignments on hand, but I'm kinda lazy to finish them .. Haha .. If you call me to study to ease the boredom I rather not, I don't want end up being a nerd .. Haha .. If you call me to go on gaming mode, is even worse .. Lol ..

Even if it is holidays, can't really find the time to hang out .. Everyone has their own plans or maybe no want is planning anything .. Haha .. Or maybe everyone is staying at different places or got bored seeing each other in college .. Lol .. One thing for sure I miss my old school mates and the old schooling days , even though there are no pool or foosball or alchohol or clubbing (never been to clubs yet >< ) .. Haha ..

Are they any solutions to ease the boredom during holidays ?? Nobody wants to sit down and rot at home !!!!!!! Haha .. Holidays are said to be resting days, but we would get bored resting for 1 week or more .. Sometimes being hectic in college in better than having holidays, but not too hectic please .. Haha ..

Hmm .. Nothing much to add on .. Till then next post .. Something just caught up in my mind about what to post next .. Till then readers, hope you will like the next post .. Is something to do with us .. *Hint .. =Þ

No comments: