Sunday, September 14, 2008

BaD w33k EnD

Hmm .. Basically this is one of the worst weekends thou .. Pretty much nocturnal and I don't really like it .. Have been doing dad's work since Friday till now .. I'm relieved cause I've finish doing them .. Now I can really relax .. But there are still some assignments to finish off as the dead line is next week ..

Btw, Dad is leaving for Manila tomorrow .. Wootz .. Lol .. I think I really feel more free doing stuffs when his not around .. I don't know why but the feelings are there .. Lol .. Seriously yeah, when my dad's around things seem to be hard to go through .. There is always pressure .. Haha .. So now I'm very glad .. Hehe

Guess I needed to concentrate on my very 1st English essay after so many months since I last wrote one .. =) .. Need to bulk up a lot of things in order to write a real good one .. Not putting much expectations on it but still I hope to get good marks for the essay itself .. =) .. Other then that, is another letter writting, is business writing and I'm not really good at it .. Like I said things are not that easy as we expected for this 2nd sem .. =) .. But is gona end very soon .. 2 more months to go .. Time flies .. Remember ??

I guess today I need a lot of rest and will need those energy to do my assignments .. =) .. Say bye bye to nocturnal .. Hehe .. Thats all for today .. =)


p/s I miss the days that I used to went through while doing dad's work, it was not so stressful .. Thanks so much ..

No comments: