Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back !!!!!

Yesterday went out with Ming Wai, Kheng Lam & Suang Fu .. Thought many would turn up as most of us are free .. End up only 4 of us .. Basically what we did is chit chat, pool and foosball .. Nowdays college life is about pool and foosball .. Haha .. Especially Ming Wai, he's good in both .. =D .. Wonder did he play everyday for both pool and foosball ?? =D

And yeah finally get to watch Money Not Enough 2 .. Yea it's a good movie and a very touching movie .. Many of the audience cried, some did hold back their tears but I don't know about the guys .. Haha .. For me I'm feeling good throughout the whole movie, maybe a bit of touched or maybe not since I'm cold blooded .. Haha .. Actually Singaporean's movie are all about the life out there .. It's so realistic and all their movies can be rated 4/5 .. And one thing good about this movie is has cg .. Now you can see Singapore is really coming up with their movies when will Malaysia produce it's 1st good movie ?? I wonder when .. =D ..

After the movie I went back to hometown .. As usual hometown is always boring but the only thing good over there is they have good food over there .. =D .. I ate a lot for these 2 days, need to do extra exercise for the whole of next week .. Haha .. So just arrived home today, and now I have to rush my dad's work, again his work from Philippines .. I guess I will be staying up late tonight again ..

I have an accounts exam coming this Wednesday, and still not prepared for it .. =D .. It's a bit harder compare to last term, much more things to do .. I think I will be able to score as every quiz/exam is important and accumulated .. I guess I will stop here cause I need to send back the work by tomorrow .. =D ..


p/s : I don't know whether what you wrote is meant for me, is better to talk things out .. =D

No comments: