Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HaLf DoN3

Glad that I finished my presentation today, I don't think I did well cause had numerous pauses .. Random thoughts somehow pop out .. Haha .. Guess there is no turning but I'm glad I did my best .. Like I said sometimes things won't happen like wish it could happened, before is my turn I was okay .. But I'm in front .. Pfft >< .. But is all over .. =) .. Just kinda pissed off ass random thoughts arise at the wrong moment .. =) ..

Other than that, the 20% quiz of business math, I think I did quite well .. Hope that I get full marks .. Haha .. Hmm .. Now the only thing left is English essay, and accounts assignment .. After doing all of them, guess things will cool down and am planning to do something .. =) .. But I think that this semester is much much more hectic compare to last semester .. Just need to put in more effort I guess .. Haha ..

It's a short post for today as I need to finish my assignments ASAP .. =) .. Till then next post .. =) ..

No comments: