Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fool or Helpful ???

Hahah .. Am I a fool or just to helpful ?? Today I made a fool of myself and my friends .. Sorry >< .. Should have ask nicely next time or not would not end up being a fool .. Haha .. The tone is always very important, cause it can lead to misunderstanding .. Now I know .. Haha ..

What I did ?? Basically I thought my friends are in trouble ending up in a fight .. We are supposed to reach KJ early then we decided to head back to college .. End up they needed other help in their homework .. Haha .. Joe Lee Jun Lin so noob rite ?? Lol .. Learnt from mistakes I guess ..

Haha .. Nothing much to add on .. Time for some rest and prepare for accounts test .. Good luck to all of my college mates .. Good luck and have fun, and you guys & gals can do it .. =D ..

No comments: