Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chicken or Cheese ??

Went to Kim Gary and had lunch with AI5 , didn't go back early cause of some reasons .. >< .. Ordered baked cheese rice with chicken, it's quite nice .. After that went back to college and do my accounts homework .. =) ..

After finishing the homework , was about to ciao then met up with Vic, Yuki and Darren .. So when I was about to leave college, I saw my bus T623 and ran as fast I could to catch up but then failed to do so .. Ass bus driver didn't stop for me although I'm in front of college .. So head back to meet up with them .. Vic was having tummy problems, I had it as well .. Was wondering whether it is the chicken or the cheese .. Cause others that took pork and beef, they are okay .. I guess is the chicken .. Hopes she's okay .. =) ..

Damn, my tummy is getting worse, feel like vomiting but can't .. Damn Kim Gary .. Will stop here I guess >< .. Maybe will not visit Kim Gary anymore ..

No comments: