Friday, September 5, 2008

Busy .. ><

Basically slept for like 7 hours in the afternoon today .. Lol .. Can't really sleep well these days, can say accumulating the number of hours of sleepless night and covering back all in one go .. Lol .. I don't know why I'm having sleepless night, just could not sleep well .. Or maybe is because of those random thoughts ??

Things are getting hectic, my presentation is next Tuesday .. Done writing it but need to memorize it .. >< .. Have doubts about memorizing it cause is kinda long and always have random thoughts running through my mind ..

I need to change my mindset in order to memorize the presentation .. =) .. Decisions have to be made, not only saying but not doing it .. I know I can do it .. =) .. Other than this presentation, there is an accounts assignment, 4 questions in it and due next Thursday, guess I will be busy for this weekend ..

That's all for today's post .. =) .. I have made up my mind on doing certain things, I hope things will work out and would be happy if others is happy with my decision ..

No comments: