Sunday, September 7, 2008

Patience is Virtue

Just finishing memorizing half of the presentation, another half to finish .. =) .. Manage to put random thoughts aside .. Haha .. At least I'm glad cause I've need to move on with life I guess .. Always pushing myself to stay calm and be patient .. Like many said patience is virtue .. =Þ

Actually the time line I am waiting is not that long, time really do flies, is just that how we use the time and appreciate it fully .. Day by day, people out there are wasting their time, and not making full use of it .. When the time has finally arrived, they are always rushing and regretting .. What I'm trying to say is, we need to do the right things at the right time .. Most importantly whether is worth doing and are we happy doing it ?? =) ..

Actually I'm not trying to prove anything or to prove it to anyone .. Just that I feel I need to acknowledge the friends around me what are the purposes of me doing certain stuffs .. =) .. When we feel comfortable doing stuffs, is easy and ongoing .. There is always a flow in it, and it can be as smooth as the running water in rivers .. =) .. No worries about the things I do, I guess I know what's right and what's not .. Thanks so much for the concern and stuff, really appreciate them .. =) ..

So basically, life have to move on as usual, the clock is ticking every second .. Lol .. Haha .. No regrets, no emoing, no frustration .. =) .. Or maybe there is once emotional break down .. Oops .. >< .. Haha .. Hope the things that I'm doing for now really work things out .. =) .. Cheers .. =) .. Being a person that can tolerate this predicament is aint easy, but I'm still cool .. Hehe .. Guess nothing much to blog about .. Just feel that is the best place to express our feelings in blogs, but I'm for sure not trying to get people's attention or what .. Just feel that is cool writing things in your very own blog .. Cheers .. =) ..

Everything we do we need to be really really patient and endure whatever it is .. =) .. The hardship sure pays off .. =) .. Trust me ..

So yeah .. Will stop right here .. Till then .. Next post .. =) .. Need inspirations thou .. =) ..


p/s : I managed to do the slash tingy, thanks to Bryan Lim .. That time *someone* don't want to teach me .. Blek .. =Þ

p/s: Co-Author help me out yea in the next post .. =) .. Hehe ..

No comments: