Friday, June 13, 2008

Something Special

Hmm .. Today had 2 tests , Malaysian studies and Human Communication .. I think I did quite well even though I did not really study .. Don't think I'm smart cause I finish early and leave the lecture hall early , my principle is that just finish it and don't waste time thinking if you're ain't to sure about the answers if I don't really study .. No point sitting down and crack your head thinking about the answers .. The answers won't just come out if you didn't study , even if you have the chances are low .. Haha .. =) .. Now there is Economics quiz and English quiz coming .. And 2 more presentations .. =) ..

Saw a teddy bear at my mom's flower shop .. Kinda cute and written something special

F - Forgives your mistakes
L - Loves you for who you are
U - Understands you
F - First love in my life
F - Forever love you
Y - You are the one !!!!

Isn't it sweet ?? I wish I could give this bear to the special one in my life .. =) .. Cause its so meaningful and special .. Maybe I should make the move but it's still kinda early to make the move .. It's not that I don't dare , it's just it will make people feel awkward and I will just loose her .. Maybe get to know her better and give her time to know me better as well .. But thats not the point , it's a bout whether we have the chance to be together or not .. If it doesn't , than it's OK , can slowly choose and have fun when you're single .. Haha .. Anyone of you want to give it to your gf/bf , can place an order through me .. Yea , I'm helping my mum to do business .. Hehe ..


No comments: