Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy

Went back to hometown on Saturday with my mum to celebrate father's day with my grandparents and came back on Sunday .. As usual I will only drive to the highway , and my mum will drive the hill way which leads to my hometown .. That road is so challenging and yet I was not given the chance to drive !!!! Haha .. Maybe the next trip to my hometown I will get the chance to drive ..

Now, I'm busy doing my human communication presentation and journal .. Dead line is next week and journal the another week .. It's not easy to do unless I'm doing it alone , cause I don't really like group presentations cause it's kinda hard to discuss cause we stay in different areas and sometimes very hard to communicate with them .. Lol .. My subject is Human Communication and yet I at times having hard time communicating with my group .. The next presentation is the English presentation .. This presentation is due next week as well .. So u can imagine the amount of pressure exerting towards me .. Lol ..


No comments: