Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Screw Up

Today I screwed up my Human Communication presentation .. Seriously this is the 1st time I'm screwing in presentations .. All the while I was OK but not as good as others, but today .. I don't know what went wrong and I won't blame the others .. Cause again it has passed and now I'm given a second chance .. I was very ready to accept the marks given by Ms. Malini but she gave our group a second chance ..

It was really unexpected and so kind of her, maybe she was confident with us and thinks that we can do better the next time. I'm really grateful because there is another chance, this time I won't blow the chance again .. I have to really sit down and discuss with my mates in order to perform our very best next week ..

Now the upcoming events are Accounts quiz tomorrow, English Presentation on Friday, Human Communication Presentation on Tuesday, Journal on Tuesday, Economics Quiz on Tuesday and Malaysian Studies Presentation and Essay due on next Friday.

Hmm .. So far I've done 50% of each, hope it won't make me go crazy and I hope I can manage my time well to finish all these stuffs .. Maybe I need a checklist .. Lol ..

I think I have to stop here .. Better do some revision and rest early .. =) .. Good luck to all my mates .. =)

No comments: