Thursday, June 5, 2008

Coooooolllllllllll !!!

Went to college around 8 .. Finish my English homework than after that went to TBS with Vic and Yuki cause there is some young entrepreneur thingy there .. I went there cause want to find hot chicks , met a few chicks .. I guess they're older or something .. All those students are crazy selling their stuffs .. I hate a group of dumb cotton candies girls , so noob man till we have to avoid them when we saw them .. Lol ...

I met Andrew , my NS friend , look so cool thou but din manage to talk to him long cause his rushing for class .. =) .. Other than that , I also met my cousin from Terengganu , chat with her for a couple of minutes than went back to college .. Before that , I bought a teddy bear phone strap from her store .. There was this guy kept persuading me to get something from their stall , I almost turn him down when a girl that was hot persuade me .. Lol .. Man I'm so soft when come to girls which are hot and trying to persuade me to get their stuffs .. Anyways I gave the teddy bear phone strap to Vic since she said it was cute .. =)

Anyways I won myself a new bag and a key chain but I gave it to Li Hoe since I kept disturbing and calling him names .. He look so cham man .. Lol .. The gifts were from this talk that talks about our career in our future .. I kinda like the new personality test cause is like damn accurate but too bad I can't share with u guys cause the counselor was showing the slides way to fast ..

I have a MS test later and I haven study .. Lol .. But its a multiple choice question so it won't be much pain the ass .. Lol .. Haha .. The thing that I haven't do is my research question cause I'm kinda lazy in doing it .. >< !!! Alright gtg now , have to finish up my accounts homework and get a good rest tonight cause tomorrow is another tough day .. =)




No comments: