Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blogging Rocks !!!!!

Blog is a good source of finding your friend .. Guess what , I managed to get contact with my very old primary school mate .. Man is like 9 years back lol .. I some how found her through a friend's blog .. Lol .. Is really nice u know .. Haha .. Memories are brought back automatically, even it is bad .. =)

Alright now I'm done with my assignment.. Woots !!!! But there are 2 more presentations coming and a couple of tests !!!!!! Guess my course is very hectic but I'm still on the mood and on the run to overcome it .. Hehe .. Ntg can bring me down .. =) .. Wee .. Just in need for the special one but not that desperate thou .. Lol .. than my college life would be nice but it would take time to get one ..

After 2 weeks of holidays , my friends are going back to school and college .. Haha .. They complain 2 weeks is not enough >< .. Man .. I guess is more than enough thou unless u guys want to work during the holidays .. Haha ..

My back is getting from bad to worse .. I think is due to the number of hours I'm sitting in front of the com .. I have to stop doing it to save my back .. Arghh .. I think I really have to stop being a dumb fellow facing the computer everyday .. Please I have to be determined , I really have to stop unless I really need to use the computer to do my assignments !!! =)

No comments: