Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bad Day !!!!

Hmm .. Was kinda tired today .. Don't know why .. I'm getting pissed of with public transport now .. Today waited for 1 hour for the damn bus , and took 1 hour to reach wangsa maju .. Why the **** the government improve the service, all they know is feed the stupid ministers with the people's money and increase the petrol price .. They are adding oil to the fire instead of ease the burden of the people .. BN should really be taken over .. =) ..

Ahh .. Someone's sick but I can't help but only support morally .. =( .. Is making me feel uneasy as well , don't know why but I just feel uneasy .. Had a bad night today , lazy to talk about it or maybe I would like to disclose it in my presentation tomorrow .. It depends on my mood of cause .. Sometimes I just don't understand whether is my fault or the other people's fault .. I just don't like why they will put other people as their main priority compare to their family members .. If they are saying we are the flesh and bone , why can't they treat them as one . Maybe they did put a lot of love but I just can't feel it .. I've never show my love to them , is not that I don't want to , I just don't know how to explain ..

I really need someone out there to really console me and help me out .. I don't know why maybe its nature , like I said I tend to listen others than my parents , maybe I'm same as those person I mentioned earlier , put people as the main priority rather than family members ..

I think we really should appreciate the person we love most now , not till they have passed on or something .. Is always to late to regret .. Trust me .. I'm telling it but I'm not doing it cause I'm like cold blooded , cause I always look things from the bright side and I see things from different perspective. I tend to be happy always and will get pissed off when meet some ****ed people .. I'm maybe expressing my anger but I don't really put the problems I face in my heart and I don't store them deep in my heart .. I just forget about it when the next day started cause I feel that it will make my day better rather than keeping those bad experience in my heart and kept thinking about it ..

Today might be a bad day, but tomorrow I will forget about it .. =) .. No hard feelings , is just that the people around me will be very angry and will keep in hard for those things that I said to them .. They suffer more than I do and I don't really care cause its their problem and not mine .. =) .. Thats all for now .. =)

No comments: