Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wee Com's Alive

Today was another tiring day , came back at 5pm , took a bath n rest till 8pm and took dinner .. Later on went to the computer shop with my dad to pick up the com .. Yeah its alive again .. Hehe .. But most of the files are gone but the important files for income tax are still there , thanks to the pc guy that back up those files ..

Arghh .. My course is very hectic cause assignment and journals are coming up , and have to do lots of presentation .. Its a very good training cause this will help me understand my course and build up my confidence in my business line .. Its very interesting again cause its new to me and it is something that I really have to put effort in and be committed as well .. Now there no more games for me , I think I won't download blueserver anymore and its the right time for me to really focus in my studies and start doing all the needed things .. I don't want to do last minute work and complain like many people , keep saying got assignment assignment assignment .. Lol .. No offence k ?? Hehe

No comments: