Sunday, April 6, 2008

Starting College !!!

Today went to sk's place to take a look cause starting from tomorrow my mum will drive me there and then she will me drive me to college .. After that went for last minute shopping , bought 2 jeans, 1 T-Shirt and 2 pairs of socks ..

Can't wait till tomorrow !!! Haha .. Hmm and tomorrow there is an English test , its been awhile since I write , duno whether can do it well or not ?? Wish me luck .. =) .. Hope to meet Jus , Ho , Lai , Mao n Soh 2molo .. If our break is it the same time than it would be good .. Haha .. Its been awhile since I met Jus , Ho n of cause Mao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mao make sure you be there k ?? Hehe

Getting ready for college , clear up all my old stuff already ... Haha .. Time to concentrate and stop or play less DoTa and focus on studies ... I really hope I can manage my time well and succeed later on .. Haha !!!!!

Metropolitan Here I Come !!!!!!! Weee !!!!!!




No comments: