Friday, April 11, 2008

Time Table Sucks ><"

Finally I know my class and my time table .. My time table is damn sucky cause everyday starts at 11am and ends around 4.30pm .. But Monday is my day off ... The worse day of all is Friday .. From morning 8.30am till 6pm and the break time is only 1 hour .. Argghhhh , luckily this time table is for 1 semester only ...

I seriously hate public transport , Fuck those uneducated bastards cause they are not considerate at all and all so fucking blind .. Keep pushing all the way in even the ktm or lrt is very pack .. Man , I want to stop sitting KTM cause is damn hot and pack and also those body odour that you can't just stand it , combination of all kinds of races ... Man and it stacks , imagine that guys !!!! Lol .. I can assure you that you confirm puke !!!!! I really hope that someone can send me to Kelana Jaya Station or tell me the bus number to that station ...


No comments: