Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Communication

I some how think that communication is very important now of cause is after human communication classes .. You see communication is part of over life , I think without communication we will not succeed in life .. Lol .. I guess so ..

Today after class I met Justin in McD .. I called his name several times , he was so focusing that he did not notice me until he look up and saw me .. Haha .. Thats why we need good communication to avoid this things from happening .. I think he partially stoned and partially focusing on his moral subject .. Lol .. And we start talking about what happen recently , this is why communication is so important , get to know more about people around you ..

The next thing is I think that we have to speak up in everything we do in life cause some times people would not know what we think .. For example , today i met a very old primary school mate , I decided to wish her cause people might not remember you but you remember them , after wishing her we just chat for a couple minutes .. Thats good at least I took the initiative to wish friends that I know long time ago ..

Haha thats all for know .. I couldn't sleep cause I slept for like 4 hours bfor this and now do some house errands .. Good luck to every1 that are having exams and their test .. Nites .. =)

No comments: