Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tiring Day >.<

Today reach AC around 7.30 , read newspaper and finish up some homework till 8.30 and went to college .. Class started at 9.30 and end at 11.00 .. Go for lunch and chill with new bunch of friends till 2.00pm till the next class starts ..

From 2.30 till 4.00 was human communication , so far is one of my favourite subject cause I find it very interesting , after that was economics and classes ended at 5.45 .. Was very sleepy in the class , partly listening and partly sleeping .. Man is to tiring .. Summore missed the 1st T623 when I stepped out of the college .. Waited for 40 minutes till the next bus come .. Was kinda satisfied because its way better than taking ktm although it takes 30 minutes to reach Kelana Jaya station ..

Manage to finish my very first small assignment even I'm freaking tired .. Better get some rest now .. Tomorrows is another tough day , class starts at 8.30am and ends at 6.00pm with only an hour break ..

No comments: