Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thinking Too Much Hurts ..

When we think too much about the pass and the present , it hurts so much that it hurts more than we thought .. Everyday we will be thinking about the pass more than the present , seldom people think of the future cause the future is not easy to be formed .. As we thought , the future is in out hands , but the fact is it is not easy and is worth more than we thought .. Pfft .. I don't know what the hell is all this but I just can't stop thinking both the present and the pass.. =( ..

I told myself to let go the pass , sometimes I can sometimes I can't .. At times I gave up and release my tension by going mad .. Why is the pass haunting me ?? Was is it because of my doings or sabotages by people around me ?? I just don't know why ... Why people seemed to ignored me and why my presence is not there ?? Thinking of the pass , is so ridiculous because of words of sabotage and words of discouragement , making my reputation so badly .. I really don't care what has happend but sometimes when I fall asleep the pass keeps remind me in my dreams ..

Is it my conscience reminding me of people around me or is it I just can't let go the pass which I say I did let go ?? I am happy with what I am now , again there are times when I looked back into the pass I felt stupid and did not fight for myself back than .. Was it because I was naive and stupid back than or because I'm good enough to let things go off from my hands to maintain the very best friendship in the years of my life ??

Pfft .. =( .. From now on the pass will be lessons in life for me to do the right thing in the present and the pass .. I will be more cautious and of cause maintain or at least the good side of me .. If someone notice what I have done the good things for you people all the while in spite of my mischievous act .. I don't really want a return and any appreciation from you people , just a little notice from you guys will do .. Again I'm sorry for the pass , even I did it or I did not do .. Maybe I should forget about the pass and someday people will really appreciate me for what I have been doing all the while ..




This is a video and a song that really relate to my feelings right now .. Its kinda nice and true .. =)

No comments: