Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ouch .. =/

Went to the dentist on Monday, fix my bracers .. It's getting tighter .. =/ .. My lower teeth is in pain .. Barely can eat hard stuff now, and I need to wear this silicon rubber band to hold the upper teeth and the lower teeth together .. I think it's to prevent my jaws strethcing too wide .. So basically it's not really easy to eat for now, I rather eat less for now .. =/ .. Enduring the pain is not easy .. =_) .. I guess it's just a matter of time, when it doesn't hurt anymore ..

For the pass few days, I've been basically stoning and lazing around .. Haha .. It's really kinda boring during the holidays, nothing much to do besides chatting, dota and all .. xÞ .. I guess when there's holidays, we said it's boring and all but when it comes to college days we just hope there're are more holidays .. Isn't it this the human nature ?? Haha .. Hmm, it's just only the beginning of the holidays, I wonder what is it like for the rest of the holidays .. Currently I'm still looking for some jobs, but at this kind of time it seems harder to find jobs .. For the moment, I'm doing some fileing and typing for my mum for her income tax .. For like so many years, when it's close to the income tax period, I will be doing all these kind of things .. Just kinda get sick of it, this is one of the reasons why I hate accounts so bloody much and I wouldn't want to be an accountant !! Lifeless + boring job !!! .. =Þ ..

I initially planned to go Pulau Redang with my college mates .. It seems like they have not made up their mind whether to go or not to go .. I guess we still have the time to decide whether to go or not to go, cause we have loads of time .. =Þ .. But I feel that this trip is not going to be succesful .. Haha .. Just let it be I guess, is fate that brought us all together .. *winks .. I'm really happy and blessed to know every single of my college mates, different backgrounds, different characteristics .. Honestly two thumbs up .. =Þ .. Soon everyone will be going to different universities, just hope that we can still meet up and hang out together like we used to .. =_) ..

I really hope to go to Pulau Redang this time, last year we didn't manage to go .. So let's just hope everything goes well .. *fingers crossed .. =_) ..

I better start finish up the typing and stuff, dad's gona be back this Friday .. If nothing is done, I'm so gg-fied .. Lol .. xÞ .. I think I have procrastinating since Monday .. Lol .. What to do is human's nature .. xÞ .. Hmm, there are just things that I don't procrastinate, most of the things that I procrastinate is things that I really hate to do .. Haha .. Okie Okie, better get some rest, been in front of the com for hours already .. Till then .. =_)

No comments: