Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nice Day .. =_)

Basically finished my finals !! Yes .. I'm so free now and I have approximately 3 months of long holiday .. Yeah 3 months and I yet to plan what to do .. Is either I work or I train for DOTA .. Most probably will be hardcore DOTA session for a month I guess .. Yeah DOTA again .. Lol .. What to do?? Just so into the game, I just hope 1 fine day I will leave the game aside .. Wonder when that day will come .. *winks* .. This is a thing that I can't promise anyone when I will stop playing .. =_)

So after exams, went to Summit to play footsal, it was actually fun playing with my college mates, especially playing with girls .. It's my first time thou, still not to used with slow passing, roughness and all .. Sorry all .. =_) .. Haha .. But I didn't score any goal, maybe the soft me say not to score .. =Þ .. Oh well, honestly is my leg that bring my performance down + the ground there is full with those black things and it's slippery .. But again I need a lot of room to improve in my soccer skills .. T.T .. I want to see the acupunturist soon (it's hurting so much) .. *winks* .. Hmm, just hope that this kind of outings will happen more .. Nice .. =_)

Hmmm .. after footsal went back home to take a rest .. Cause we had BBQ later on .. Haha .. All in a day, nice !!! Lol .. =Þ .. Seriously, BBQ is always fun, with the food and all .. Haha .. I think this year's BBQ is way better than last year's BBQ, of cause I minus out the things that happened which I did not intend to expose .. =_) .. Nicer in terms of food, environment, it's like a celebration for knowing each and every college mate for a year .. So it's like really really cool .. =_) ..

Well I guess it's a great day but really tiring, cause woke up by the heavy thunderstorm at 4 a.m and till now I'm still updating my blog .. Haha .. Incredible but I think I'm falling sick soon, ulcer are soon to pop out, felt like having a soar throat soon .. Guess have to drink more fruit juice and take more soluble calcium + vitamin C to cool things down .. Hmm, I don't want to get sick when it's holiday .. T.T .. Please please pray for me .. *winks* ..

Hmm, well I would like to stick to this very very nice quote that I would remember till the day I die that is stated clearly from one of my lecturers .. She quoted to me that "Life is always fair", indeed is fair, everything happens for a reason .. It all depends on us whether we ought to find out the reasons, for me I would not really seek and look for the reasons unless it's pretty obvious ones the I might dig the reasons out .. =_) .. Well from time to time I think is better to learn from mistakes, try to find out more about the mistakes we had done and avoid them in future .. Well last but not least, enduring the pain is always the best alternative .. =_) .. Cheers .. Guess I always look things at the brigther side, thinking so far and no looking things near me .. This what I am .. You wouldn't change me for what I am .. We are what we are .. =_) ..

Okay it's close to 5 a.m which means 24 hours I did not sleep .. Nice ahh !! Crazy shit .. I think I better go get some god damn rest .. Ciaoz people .. Good morning I should say .. =_) .. And grats to Manchester United for proceeding to the semis !! Arsenal here we come !! Haha .. Ronaldo's amazing 40 yard power shot is imba !! Haha .. Okie okie .. Enough said .. Tataz ..

2 comments:

Victoria said...

o.0 yr post is really long wei. it's like writing a story :P

eh come la. we go play footsal again la. damn fun la! eheh

~JL~ said...

lol .. nice what stories .. Just like bedtime stories .. =Þ .. I need to heal my ankle first .. =_) .. Heal dy we go again ..