Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back .. =/

Wee .. I'm back home, I miss my bed and my pillow so much .. Not forgetting my computer .. Just can't live without it for now .. Hehe .. =Þ .. Had acupuncture session 2 days in a row, according to my aunty, she say it will be better and will help heal my Achilles tendon and back faster ..

Actually I took some pictures, showing my back and my leg, somehow I can't upload the pictures from my phone .. I was like wtfuckyouphone !!! .. Rofl .. xD .. Nvm, nvm .. If there's a next session I will try post it up again .. Hmm, basically felt better after every session, this time my aunty warn me dy, no more footsal for like 2 weeks or more .. Pfft .. >< .. I hate it wei, Arghhhhhhhhhh, how can I endure for 2 weeks or more .. T.T ..

So decided to continue swimming and do traction .. My grandfather advice me to do one exercise, which I don't know what is it call .. It seems that it help strengthen the legs, and will make our legs lighter .. This is proven cause my grandfather at the age of 80,(If I'm nt mistaken .. =Þ), wouldn't have leg problems like other old people .. Cause he say he do the exercise for like a 1000 times a day, since he was young .. I'm so convinced so decided to take up his advice .. =_) ..

So basically, I'm on some medication to improve my bloog circulation .. Cause it seems that I don't have good blood circulation, so just being obedient and want to keep my body healthy I'm on medication .. =_) .. Actually is really good to live in a family of doctors, either it's western or traditional(my grandfather is a sinsei and my aunt obviously acupunturist) .. So many people can take care of you when you're sick .. Hehe .. =Þ

Back on Saturday's outing .. Basically went back to SJI to meet up with my old school mates, the carnival was kinda boring actually, nothing much to do .. Most of the time just chat with them, haha .. It's still fun thou .. =_) ..

MU lost .. Great .. We had a conclusion and that's it .. No more next time .. You know who you are .. Enough said .. =_) ..

No comments: