Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun Days are coming to an end .. =)

Last week I dropped my parents off at KLIA , & now at this time I'm blogging .. Time just flies when we're having fun .. Haha .. Basically, it's really fun to be alone at home, although I'm alone at home but I don't feel the loneliness in me .. Maybe because I have the freedom to do everything I want .. Hehe ..

So to sum up everything I did, I did a little bit of study, most of the time having fun eating, sleeping, outing, gaming, exercising, watching movies .. I almost thought that I'm having holidays already .. xD .. So my parents are coming back this Sunday, honestly I kinda missed them cause I miss my mum's cooking .. Cause for almost a week, I've been eating out, can't really find any nice food to eat .. >< .. Today was exceptional, cause went to Williams, Taman Megah with Justin,Whitey n CK .. Woots, the food is amazingly nice, feel like trying every single food they served .. *yummy .. It's really nice to hang out with them .. =_)

Well I have one and a half day more to have fun, cause they will be back around night .. Hmm, was wondering what can I do with that much of time .. Any suggestions ?? Hmm, but don't suggest me to study, cause I'm about to start my study mode .. So I will have fun first before I start studying .. Hehe .. I'm the kind of person play first work later .. So so so so what to do tomorrow ?? xD .. Time is running out .. Lol ..

I think I will post my Study Mode here as well, cause I don't think I will be online starting this Sunday .. Hmm, I just want to put 100% or 110% to achieve what I want for my final semester .. Plans are made and now they should be done .. Hmm .. So official Study Mode will be on 6 April 2009 and will back to catch things up on 16 April 2009 .. Hmm, then after that will be my holiday and all .. Muahahaha .. *Evil grins .. Guess will just stop right here, I think that's nothing much to add on .. =_) .. Till then ..

No comments: