Friday, April 24, 2009

How To Stay Young .. =_) ..

Got an email that's interesting so I'm here to share with everyone .. =_) ..

  1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes height, weight and age. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
  2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down
  3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, etc. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop'. And the devil's name is Alzheimer.
  4. Enjoy the simple things
  5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp your breath.
  6. The tears happen. Endure,grieve, and move on. The only person,who is our entire life,is ourselves.Be alive while you are alive
  7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, etc. Your home is your refuge.
  8. Cherish your health. If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it . If it is beyond what you can improve, get help .
  9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the take country; to a foreign country but not where the guilt is
  10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity
And always remember : Life is not measured by the number of breaths that we take, but the moments that take away our breath .

Interesting isn't it ?? Haha .. Hope you all have fun reading and share it with others .. =_) ..

Going to college to check my results .. It seems like many of many college are kinda emo over their results .. It seems they got unexpected results .. Hmm I guess I just have to accept my result no matter what is it .. But basically, I will be very satisfied no matter what my results are, just hope that I don't need to face the music .. =/ .. So yeah, I roughly guess my average would be 70-80 .. Which means I will be failing to achieve my targetted average score .. Haha .. Guess I shall be heading to bed now .. Nights .. Bye Bye

No comments: