Thursday, April 16, 2009

Money .. =/

Is is the world most prominent thing that exist ?? Why is everybody so worried about it ?? Does our life depends on it ?? It might be yes and it might be no .. Sometimes you think of it, you wish that you're really rich and you have those cash to move on in life ..

What's not good about it is it makes people do drastic things to get it .. It is so important that it will take someone's life .. Is it so prominent ?? I doubt that .. You couldn't be sitting down and waiting for it to drop from the sky .. It takes all the hard work to earn what you want, what you wish for .. Nothing comes easy, even if you're born with a silver spoon ..

I guess I need to work very hard to have extra savings to further my studies .. I'll try my best to earn as much as I could within this holidays .. The pressure is one me, I can't help it but just have to reduce it .. I just need to do my best that's it, after all if possible I don't want to rely on my parents, which mean I need to borrow loan and all cause it seems like they're running dry and hinting me or maybe they're just afraid that the same thing that happened to my elder brother would end up on me as well .. It left me no choice but to work and study even harder .. =_) ..

It wouldn't be easy for me cause I'm only 18, the best that I can do is work and study at the same time, or else I can apply for a full scholarship, cause that will really ease the burden .. It's not going to be easy, and base on my results, I don't think so I could really get the scholarship & I think I can't achieve the average score of 85 for this semester, cause I didn't really do well for my Management subject cause I did not read and I took things for granted, hoping it would be easy and all .. I just hope that my Statistics and Macroeconomics can balance things up .. =_) .. But I will still give it a try to apply for any scholarship, no matter is full or partial .. Or maybe I could try to apply for scholarship when I start my 1st year in Uni .. See how it goes .. =_)

So there's another alternative which is to borrow loan, this is the hardest and toughest yet the best .. Cause the burden will be totally on me, I don't mind paying all the debts by myself as I start working and all .. Is best for both my parents as they are aging, and I don't want them to work and suffer more .. By right they should be living a happy life a this age .. =_) ..

I guess I'll just have to stop here cause I'm kinda exhausted after playing badminton with college mates .. Really a nice day .. Haha .. =Þ .. Ulcers have popped out, is hurting so much .. I'm going to apply salt !!! or maybe not I shall endure the pain .. >< .. Ciaoz ..

2 comments:

Victoria said...

eh money is EVERYTHING wei :P

~JL~ said...

kinda .. that's why want to work hard for it ..