Sunday, April 26, 2009

No pain, No gain !!!

Remember that I said, I was refrain to play footsal .. I played it yesterday, cause my friends ask me to play as they said I've not been playing with them for quite awhile .. I can't turn them down so I just tagged along and played with them .. It was really fun playing with them, the pain just subsided when I was playing .. I don't know why, but it just happens like that ..

So after playing, the pain is back and it's worsen .. I was like shit !! Lol .. So I told my mum that I need to see my family acupuncturist in Ampang .. He's the best I could say, haha .. all the while any sprains or injuries I will just head over his clinic, get some treatment and is all done .. =_) .. Two thumbs up .. =_) ..

So was supposed to visit him this morning but my aunt came down from my hometown bringing all the equipments and all .. So nice of her .. Haha .. I was sounded nicely by her, she was kinda mad at me saying I was wasting all her effort all the while .. I was still laughing, but then apologize later on .. Lol .. So I was treated by her, the pain is unbearable, I almost screamed my lungs out but I held it back .. It has worsen according to my aunt .. She say if I continue playing, I might have side effects later when I'm aged .. I was scared so I promised myself will only play soccer when my Achilles tendon is fully healed .. I must learn to love myself before I learn to love others .. xÞ ..

Finally managed to upload the pictures taken to the computer, so here it is .. Take a look at how many needles are there .. Can you count ?? xÞ .. Like I said no pain, no gain ..

My back

My achilles tendon

Don't freak out .. Haha .. I guess that's all for now, I have to finish the remaining invoices, 2 more books left .. I will be out swimming later, so will be back at night .. Till then next post .. =_)

No comments: