Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not our day >< .. =.='

ahhhhh .. Today went out around 7pm and reached KJ 8 pm >< .. Meet up with them and chill around till 9pm then head to BU .. Quas was a small internet cafe !! I tought it was bigger >< .. Hmm .. My 1st match starts at 2.00pm .. Yea waited till so long till it really started .. I think we're all drained out by then >< ..

We got thrashed .. Seriously wtf !!! 8-50 >< .. Omg .. This is the worse game that we had ever played .. We're doing fine during training sessions back then, I don't know what went wrong today .. I guess it's just not our day .. Haih >< FTW !!!!!!!!!!!

So after loosing, we decide to head to INC after lunch .. We tought we could win some people there .. End up we kept loosing and our loosing streak was 4 !!! OMFG !!!! Seriously it's not our day .. I think we're bugged >< ... Ahh ... I don't know what happend >< ..

Am really worn out now .. But don't plan to sleep early today .. I don't know why >< ..

TIll then >< ..

No comments: